If you didn’t include your time of birth, we’re only able to generate a portion of your insights, meaning you may have fewer Pattern Traits highlighted in your profile than other users. That aside, because everyone’s Pattern profile is unique, you won’t always have the same amount of traits as someone else.
Articles in this section
- How do I add the city I was born in if it doesn’t appear in the results?
- How do I edit my Profile Picture?
- How do I edit my birth time?
- What’s the difference between regular and Private Accounts?
- Can my friends share my Pattern with other users?
- Who can see my Pattern?
- What is the significance of the blue timing badges on Pattern traits?
- Why do my Friends have different sections in their Pattern than I do?
- What does it mean when I share a Pattern with someone?
- How important is the name I use on my Account?